Our Code of Practice
Cabot Financial Ireland are proud to be taken as authorised as a Credit Servicing Firm pursuant to section 34F of the Central Bank Act 1997 following enactment of the Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) Act 2015 in July 2015.
Once formally approved, Cabot Financial Ireland will be regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We place the interests of customers and our clients at the heart of our business. We do this by abiding and following the Regulatory Guidelines of …
- Central Bank of Ireland Consumer Protection Code 2012
- The Financial Conduct Authority’s Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Guidelines
The Central Banks Consumer Protection Code 2012 was introduced to offer protection to consumers
The purpose of the code is to strengthen protection for consumers by …
- Introducing clear conduct of business rules for all regulated entities
- Increasing standards of service to consumers
- Ensuring that consumers are provided with financial products that are suitable for them
- Ensuring greater transparency for the consumer
- Resolve any complaint as soon as possible
- In Cabot Financial Ireland we will deal with customer complaints fairly, adequately and legally